Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All Right.

Lately, well not lately, but this year I've had two similar dreams, all of them concerning my middle school. In the first, My middle school was different than how I remember it, this is common in all three. It was like a labyrinth. In reality, it was the main campus and the P.E. Campus. Us students went to P.E. through two underground tunnels. In my dream, however, after navigating the apparent labyrinth that was my middle school, I crossed through a bridge that went through the fence, not the tunnels. On the P.E. Field, I found the bleachers, and this girl I knew was sitting there, but not noticing me. She was surrounded by people, none with faces. It was at this point I woke up.

 In my second dream, I was back at the middle school at my usual entrance. I went in but the entrance took me somewhere else, it didn't match the real life counterpart. I was wandering the school, again like a labyrinth, and noted that the stairs were smoothed out. I met a girl in this one, but I don't think I know her in real life. She felt like a friend, but still, I couldn't identify her. We navigated the school and I was woken up. I couldn't remember her face, unfortunately, but the dream left me thinking... Strange thing, dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment